The Hottest Jewelry Trends for 2019

The world of modern fashion moves fast and as a jewelry lover you have to work hard to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. After all, you can look amazingly stylish by wearing the best jewelry to accentuate your appearance. And maybe the best thing about this industry is that you can customize the trends to suit your unique personality. From the fashion runways to the red carpet, there are many places to look for trending jewelry. So, what are the hottest jewelry trends for 2019? Let’s look at what to expect this year, brought to you by Opulent Jewelers Online Store.

Shell and Bead Jewelry

Shells and beads have been around in jewelry making for centuries, but the creative reincarnations on the runway will excite every fashion lover. Puka shells in bold colors will continue trending this year and if you want a piece to rejuvenate your monotonous fashion style, it is time to think shells and beads. From tortoise to coral reef pendants, you now have something new to add to your collection of hoops, bracelets, pendant, and rings.

More Jewelry Trends: Chain Necklaces

Yes, you read that right. Chain necklaces are back in fashion and you can thank Celine Dion for her fashion foresight way back in 2012. From Dior to Dennis Basso and Marni runways, chain necklaces are part of the spring/summer 2019 offerings. The exaggerated shapes and glam finishes of the jewelry is a breath of fresh air for many fashion lovers.

Mismatched Earrings

No one could have seen this one coming! Mismatched earrings are now something big in the crazy fashion world. They have made a huge appearance on the spring 2019 runways already. They have a modern edge compared to ordinary looking giant matching earrings and there are already guides as to how to mismatch correctly – That seems counter-intuitive, no?!

Resin is Among the Hottest Jewelry Trends for 2019

Another surprising trend is resin. As one of the biggest jewelry trends this year, resin shows the boldness of fashionistas. It’s a huge trend this year. The bold, saturated colors are popular with those who want to transform ordinary outfits into an amazing look.

Logo Jewelry

Also on the hottest jewelry trends for 2019 list is logo jewelry. Yes, if you thought logo jewels were dead, think again. Chanel has been pushing the trend with its amazing collection of branded jewels. Furthermore, Dior and Balenciaga are also launching their own collections. From earrings and necklaces to belts, logo jewelry will continue to dominate 2019.

Simple Cuffs

Next up, Burberry has been at the forefront in bringing forth revolutionary jewelry to the fashion world. For 2019, they kept things simple and created a trend with simple cuffs for the wrists. Oh and did you know that ear cuffs are stylish now too?

Bedazzled Belts

Lastly, trailblazing designers at top fashion houses, including Versace’s Donatella, Gucci’s Alessandro Michele, and Chanel’s recently deceased Karl Lagerfeld, all have charm-embellished belts in their 2019 collections. As usual their works dominate talk on the fashion runways. Of the hottest jewelry trends for 2019, bedazzled belts are ones you can expect to dominate the year in fashion.

Hottest Jewelry Trends for 2019 & Your Fashion Style

Everyone’s style is unique. And you rock it the most when you have a confident sense of self. That’s true from clothes to accessories. If you’re ready to rock the latest jewelry trends for 2019, check out the latest collections at Opulent Jewelers Online Store.

Ok, over to you now! Will you try any of the top trending jewelry styles listed here and, if so, which ones?

1. Invisibly Me March 5, 2019

Mismatched earrings? I could get on board with that as it’s an easy mistake to make but now I can chalk it up to being trendy ;)
    xx

1. Christy B March 6, 2019

Haha ;) Hey maybe another trend will be to only wear one earring at a time instead of two – I have lost a few when they fall out of my ear during the day!!

2. InspiresN March 5, 2019

wow that was an interesting read. Ear cuffs look really cool but probably when you are in a mood to deck up ..the mismatched earring also sounds fun ..so does shell and beads! great post .

1. Christy B March 6, 2019

I agree about shells and beads sounding fun, my friend! :)

3. Resa March 5, 2019

Thanks for the tips, Christy!
    Of course I’ve been around long enough that I have pieces in every category. So, I just go to the collection and adorn myself with what’s in, again.
    Jewelry and accessories become collectable over time, and store in very little space.
    One of my fave investments is my bakelite (a resin product) bracelet collection. I went a bit nuts buying up way undervalued pieces for $2.50-$20.00 in 2000. They are virtually indestructible.

“By the 50s, Bakelite was no longer being made, and its jewelry languished in secondhand stores for pennies. Today, Hyman says, “The prices have skyrocketed.” A pin that sold for 79 cents now could be worth $300 to $500″

1. Christy B March 6, 2019

I don’t have any resin pieces at the moment Resa so if I lived closer to you I would be oohing and ahhing over the ones in your collection, I’m sure! Wow, the increase in value in that quote you mentioned is phenomenal! Speaking of phenomenal, your guest post for Carolyn yesterday was creative and insightful, simultaneously xo

2. Resa March 6, 2019

Yay! I’ll have to put my collection on a model with an Art Gown one day.
      I saw you had commented, but I’m just logged in after my internet was on crutches for a day! I’ll be headed over shortly, to “pour a little sugar”! xo

3. Christy B March 6, 2019

You could even do a blog post with your jewels alone I’m sure. Ohhhh Internet problems? Not fun. Glad the system is feeling better now.

4. Resa March 6, 2019

Buuuurp! Ah!

5. Christy B March 7, 2019

Hahahah :D

4. Peggy Woods March 5, 2019

I will keep my eye out to see how many people are wearing mismatched earrings. Who would have thought that it would be popular? Amazing! If a person keeps everything long enough, it eventually comes back in style.

1. Christy B March 6, 2019

It makes me wonder how that mismatched earrings trend started, Peggy ;) Perhaps it was an oops moment that became super chic!

5. Laura Beth March 7, 2019

I love the shells and beads! Other than that, I prefer my simple/classic look.

1. Christy B March 7, 2019

The shells are fun :)

6. dgkaye March 7, 2019

I’m right here with the trends. As a jewelry fiend, I’ve collected for decades and a packrat. I love everything from vintage pins and earrings to big bold beads and of course, all things shiny. :) <3

1. Christy B March 9, 2019

I think you look gorgeous in every photo I see – that’s because your spirit shines so bright that I can’t help but smile :)

2. dgkaye March 10, 2019

Omg, wow, Christy. I am truly humbled my sweet friend. <3 xoxo

3. Christy B March 11, 2019

Simply speaking the truth, Debby xo

4. dgkaye March 12, 2019

7. Francis Coppola March 30, 2019

Great article! but mis- matched earrings really in trend?

1. Christy B March 30, 2019

Haha yes. The mismatch earrings trend is even one that some celebrities are doing!