B & W Portraits of Women

Because you are beautiful. I love these black and white photos of women. Well done, Isadora. Check out her blog Isadora Art and Photography for more. Have a nice weekend!

1. Sohair March 24, 2018

Nice portraits …and nice post Christy !

1. Christy B March 24, 2018

My pleasure to share Isadora’s post! Thanks Sohair :)

2. Sohair March 24, 2018

Welcome dear :-)

3. Thank you for enjoying my photographs, Sohair. The women seemd to glow when I went back to see how they turned out.

2. Brendan Birth March 24, 2018

Great portraits!!! Thanks for sharing this.

1. I appreciate that you think the protraits are great. Thank you, Brendan.
      It’s very kind of you to say.

3. Sumith March 24, 2018

Beautiful portraits.

1. Smiling at your very kind compliment that my photographs are beautiful, Sumith.

4. Mahesh Nair March 24, 2018

There’s something riveting about these pictures, as though they mirror their feelings, without an iota of pretense. Great job, Isadora.

1. Thank you, Mahesh. I found there was an inner glow in their faces that was captivating.
      I appreciate your wonderful comment.

5. Linda Mims March 24, 2018

Black and white photos allow us to view the subject without the beautiful distraction of color!

1. I agree, Linda. I’m taking more and more B & W photographs because I find they bring out the character in the person or the beauty of nature when I do landscapes and oceans. These women seemed to exude an inner beauty that I was fortunate to capture. Thank you for your kind comment.

6. Ataraxik March 24, 2018

Black and White makes everyone look alright.

1. The lack of distracion from color in photographs helps the viewer see more than the person or object. I’ve been enjoying the B & W journey. I hope to improve more and more with each photo. Thank you for commenting, Ataraxik. I truly appreciate it.

7. jyo March 24, 2018

Such a pretty portraits Christy ❀

1. There was an inner peace and confidence I felt appeared in the photographs.
      I was pleased I had used B & W. Thank you, joy, for commenting and enjoying my photographs.Isadora 😎

8. Jheelam March 24, 2018

The headpieces look so chic. Classy women all along. Thanks for posting the photos.

1. The Guatemalan woman is wearing traditional clothing from the region she was from.
      I photographed her and some others at a fashion show of traditonal clothing from various areas of Guatemala.
      I love to wear hats. Seeing the other two women with hats drew me to capture them. I like taking photos when people aren’t posing. Thank you, Jheelam, for commenting and enjoying my photographs.

9. Norah March 25, 2018

They are rather lovely, aren’t they?

1. Beauty is surrounding them. They seemed to be confident and poised in themselves.
      Thank you, Norah, for enjoying my photographs and commenting.

2. Norah March 27, 2018

They do that. Well said.

10. girlwiththepawprinttattoo March 25, 2018

I love these :) wonderful pictures. Black and white photography has always been one of my favorites

1. I’m beginning to take more and more B & W photographs late;y. I’ve been meaning to perfect the image of what I’m photographing rather than colors popping out. Thank you for enjoying and commenting on my photographs.

11. Megala March 25, 2018

Beautiful B&W portraits !

1. Thank you, Megan, for finding my photographs beautiful.

12. Lynne Bradley March 25, 2018

These are beautiful, Isadora! So much personality bursting through in each shot. Thanks, Christy, for sharing these.

1. Their faces seemed to exude a special glow. They were beautiful women because they were confident and poised. They were all spontaneous captures. In fact, the Guatmalan woman was modeling traditional clothing from her region at a fashion show I attended.
      Thank you, Lynne. I appreciate your commenting and wonderful praise.

13. Yeah, Another Blogger March 25, 2018

Excellent pix.

I’m a big fan of black and white photography.

Have a good week.

See ya’ —-

1. I’m beginning to enjoy taking B & W photographs more and more as time passes.
      There’s focus on the image being taken rather than on the colors. Thank you for commenting and enjoying my photographs.

14. Beautiful portraits

1. I’m truly appreciative of your kind comment. Thank you …

15. Baydreamer March 27, 2018

Beautiful portraits, Christy! Thanks for sharing Isadora’s work. xo

16. These are gorgeous, love this.

17. Robert Matthew Goldstein March 27, 2018