“7 Months Sober”

Samantha over a My Bipolar Mind writes about a range of health and addiction topics. She speaks from experience, as shown in this post that celebrates her achievement of 7 months sober. I’m cheering her on and hope you do too. It’s not an easy journey but she’s making sobriety a reality day after day. So proud of her ♥

1. Samantha March 23, 2018

Thank you so much, Christy! This means more than you could ever know to me! :-D

1. Christy B March 23, 2018

OH Samantha, I’m supportive 100% :)

2. Samantha March 23, 2018

You are the best :-)

3. Christy B March 24, 2018

2. Jill Weatherholt March 23, 2018

Way to go Samantha! You can do this!

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

Thank you so much, Jill!

3. faithlovesoul March 23, 2018

Keep it up Samantha! You’ve come this far, keep looking ahead and keep going! Congrats!

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

Thank you! I’m trying! One Day At A Time, right? :-)

2. faithlovesoul March 28, 2018

YES! Absolutely one day at a time!!! There is no other way to live. God tell us that . . . “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)
      Keep moving forward, ONE day at a time! Hugs xoxoxo

3. Samantha March 28, 2018

Thank you!!! :-D xoxo

4. syl65 March 23, 2018

Keep moving forward and discovering more of the new You, Samantha! Stay Inspired! Thank you for sharing, Christy!

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

I really appreciate that, thank you so much! Inspiration is key :-)

5. jessicamarie0507 March 24, 2018

Good for you girl! reading this makes me want to give it up too. You just feel so much better once you’ve gone long without it!! Keep going love😊

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

Thank you! Finally walking away from it can be challenging but there are so many beautiful benefits!

6. Baydreamer March 24, 2018

Congrats, Samantha! Just continue to move forward and believe in yourself! Thanks for sharing, Christy! xo

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

Thank you! :-D

7. Mahesh Nair March 24, 2018

“But life is starting to get better – Than I ever could have envisioned.” You’re brave, Samantha. Stay this way. Congrats, and all the best!

1. Samantha March 24, 2018

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words!

8. Peter Day March 24, 2018

Beautiful 😔

9. thelonelyauthorblog March 24, 2018

Thanks for sharing this

10. The Coastal Crone March 24, 2018

Congratulations, Samantha! You can do it!

1. Samantha March 28, 2018

Thank you! :-D

11. A Creative Newmie March 25, 2018

This is wonderful! Congrats Samantha! Thank you for sharing Christy. :)

1. Samantha March 28, 2018

Hey, Thank you!

12. Loretta March 25, 2018

I read this post on Saturday, March 24th…which happened to be a very good friends 4 year sobriety date. I can’t say I know first hand what you are going through…but I can say I do as someone who has watched a loved one go through it. You’ve got this. Just. Keep. Going.

1. Samantha March 28, 2018

Thank you! 4 years is simply amazing! I hope to be able to get there myself. One day at a time though! Thanks for the encouragement!

13. Amy Caudill March 26, 2018

Great job, Samantha! You can do this; you’ve shown you have the courage, and the commitment to get this far. Keep up the good work!

1. Samantha March 28, 2018

Thank you, Amy!

14. Stacey April 5, 2018

Way to go! I just started my journey, today is Day 12! I feel so much better!

1. Christy B April 6, 2018

You’re doing great!! :)

15. noboozehughes April 13, 2018

Well done! Very relatable!

16. lifeofdry April 23, 2018

Oh what an inspiring thing to read on Day 1. Congrats to you Samantha :)

17. CC April 30, 2018

Congratulations! I’ve just started my blog about sobriety and mental health issues that I’ve experienced in the hope to find some like minded people on the internet because they are really lacking in my social circle! All of my friends love to go out and get hammered 24/7. I’m 10 days sober and would love to be able to look back on 7 months one day!

18. soberinvegas May 23, 2018