I Have the Best Readers! Merry Christmas to You

Dear readers,

You are amazing. I try to express that statement in individual replies to post comments, but really it deserves mention beyond there. You are thoughtful, caring, and insightful readers.

Sometimes I write a post and wonder whether it will get many reads. Then up come comments on what you learned about the topic from the post or a question you have beyond what was read. From the questions to the additional tips you provide on beauty, homes, career, and other topics, you never disappoint.

I say “you” but what I know is that you are each unique, wonderful readers you. Bringing your own life experiences and knowledge, your comments often add to posts as you offer suggestions on topics beyond what was discussed or bring up your own way of solving the issue featured in the blog post.

Whether you stop by with a “like,” a short comment, or several sentences, I appreciate you.

The reality is that When Women Inspire would cease to be without loyal readers. Your support keeps me going on days when I feel like there are more setbacks than advances. And if I’m having a good day, your words have the potential to make it GREAT. In other words, you inspire me.

I will never stop believing in the spirit of Christmas because I feel the sense of giving and love every day here at When Women Inspire. Thank you for your support year round.

Wishing you and family a beautiful holiday season,

Love Christy

1. Liz December 23, 2018

Have a loclov Christmas x

2. Liz December 23, 2018

Sorry typo with my phone.

Have a lovely Christmas xx

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

My phone does that too… Thanks Liz and I hope you have a terrific Christmas too xo

3. Lisa Orchard December 23, 2018

You have a Merry Christmas as well, Christy!! :)

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Thank you, sweet Lisa!!

4. Invisibly Me December 23, 2018

Aww what a lovely post, Christy! I’m so glad to have ‘met’ you in the blogging world, and I thank you for your comments, reads and support too! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas  ♥🎄
    Caz xx

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

I feel the same, Caz. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you more in 2018 and look forward to supporting one another through the New Year! Sending love as we unplug for a big for Christmas xo

5. Natalie Ducey December 23, 2018

You rock, Christy! I’m so grateful that we connected. Stay awesome! Wishing you and yours a lovely, joyous Christmas. And big cheers to a fabulous 2019!

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

YOU are an amazing woman, Natalie. I’ve loved watching your career grow in 2018 and look forward to watching you successes continue through 2019 and beyond xo Happy holidays! Thanks for the encouraging words too :)

6. Jill Weatherholt December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas!🎄🎁

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

And to you too, Jill! Your support here humbles me xo I hope you’re having a great blogging break!

2. Jill Weatherholt December 23, 2018

Thanks, Christy! Not much of a break…working on revisions. Have a great Christmas! xo

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

Make sure you rest a bit come New Year’s Eve xo

7. Julie Sopetrán December 23, 2018

Felices Fiestas con mucho cariño.

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Hi Julie :) Thank you and all the best to you this Christmas!

2. Julie Sopetrán December 23, 2018

Thanks for your reading in my blog. Marry Christmas!

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

I like looking around your blog! Early Happy New Year 🥳

8. milfordstreet December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas!

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Thanks, Chris! Keep those great photos coming :)

2. milfordstreet December 23, 2018

Will do :)

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

9. Aquileana December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas, Chris 🎄💛❤️🎄

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Awwww! I send so much love and big hugs, Aqui xxoo Merry Christmas ~ Eat plenty of cake :D

2. Aquileana December 24, 2018

You too, my lovely 😘 thanks for your words!. Have an awesome Xmas ❤️🎅🏼❤️

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

Thanks sweetie, I’ve had my share of food haha 😂 Hope Santa was great to you🎅 And all the best to your parents too ❤️

4. Aquileana December 28, 2018

Sounds great 💜 Likewise to yours… and thank you! 💕

5. Christy B December 30, 2018

Thanks sweetie :) xo

10. syl65 December 23, 2018

You are appreciated, little sister and all that you do here. Thank you for the inspiration that you share. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Blessings always 🙏❤️

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Oh what a delightful message, my brother. I am thankful for knowing you and all that you do to uplift the blogging community. Your poetry touches many, including me xo Blessings to you too! Merry Christmas :)

2. syl65 December 23, 2018

Thankful here also! Merry Christmas 😊

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

It was a beautiful Christmas 🎄 And I hope the same for you 😄

4. syl65 December 28, 2018

I’m happy to hear that and mine was too 🎄😊

5. Christy B December 30, 2018

Yayyyy! :)

6. syl65 December 30, 2018

😊😊😊

7. Christy B January 8, 2019

:D

11. Peggy Woods December 23, 2018

Wishing you a Merry Christmas also Christy and a wonderful new year ahead.

1. Christy B December 23, 2018

Peggy, it’s been delightful getting to know you in 2018. I look forward to more good times in 2019! Happy Holidays :)

12. Norah December 23, 2018

Thank you, Christy. What a beautiful post. I appreciate your sentiments. Best wishes to you for Christmas and 2019.

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Thank you, Norah! May your days continue to bring the great writing to your 2 sites! You’ve had such educational posts, and I’ve enjoyed the reads.

2. Norah December 28, 2018

Thank you, Christy. Best wishes. xx

3. Christy B December 30, 2018

And to you, Norah!

13. Carol Balawyder December 23, 2018

Have a beautiful Christmas! <3

👋 Hi Carol, so sweet of you to take time to stop by. Blessings 💕

14. The Coastal Crone December 23, 2018

Your posts are a delight to read! Merry Christmas to you too!

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

I love when you visit! Wishing you a joyful rest of holiday season xo

15. jbcowgill December 23, 2018

Have the greatest Christmas of your life.

It was pretty darned good!! Hope you had fun 😁

2. jbcowgill December 28, 2018

🙂I survived.🙂

3. Christy B December 30, 2018

Hehe ;) And wishing you a wonderful NYE!

4. jbcowgill December 30, 2018

😉I hope that you have a great New Year.😉

5. Christy B January 8, 2019

And you!!

16. Resa December 23, 2018

I’ve always adored WWI! We did some fab posts together, in tandem. Time we shone our shoes, and stepped out, again!

The very best to you and yours, Christy!
    I wish a Christmas wish, that you would write poetry, again!

Poetry Contest – First Place Equality and Vision
    by Christy Birmingham

Self-respecting we stand,
    Where once we did hunch over
    With guilt, second-prize ribbons and a
    Countertop lined with ingredients to cook.

We stand tall in the glow of securing the
    Right to vote, as we step toward visions of
    Our equality with the muscular forces –
    Let’s see the vision soon without wearing glasses,
    Even within home walls where cameras do not go.

There is still work to do, as we strive for
    Equal pay and we are haunted by the
    Memories of physical and emotional abuse,
    From past years, last months and this morning.

There are bodies that choose to chain us down.

We speak up louder with each day that passes,
    Striving to reach a volume that cracks windows of
    Disregard. We do not pass on opportunities to
    Honor and represent the women who
    Have brought us to the path we travel today.

We thank these women, we step into their footprints, and
    We stretch the size of their shoes a little more with
    Each day that passes.
    I hope that we honor them well.

Love,
    Resa

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

I read that poem Resa and wonder when my creative spark will return… hopefully the holidays are helping reignite that flame 🔥Thank you for supporting WWI over the years and me personally. I cherish our friendship 🥰

2. Resa December 28, 2018

My pleasure! You know, Christie, the spark has never left you. 💥 It is just below the surface while you work so very hard on WWI. It will be like a 🧜🏼‍♀️☄️mermaid comet when it reveals itself, again!

3. Christy B December 30, 2018

Awww Resa. A mermaid comet… how sweet that would be to feel and see… Thank you. I hope you’re having a great day :)

17. RoobyA December 23, 2018

This is so sweet, have a merry Christmas 😊

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

I hope you’re having a great December!

18. Rajagopal December 23, 2018

To you too, merry Christmas and all good wishes for the year ahead…

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Thank you, Raj. You always have such a beautiful way with words.

19. AmyRose🌹 December 24, 2018

Between what you wrote, Christy, and what Resa wrote my eyes are filled with tears. May all of us who dare to dream and spread our wings and dare to break the confines of the limitations put on us by this world, find in the oncoming year, many of our dreams come true. Merry Christmas, dear friend. Much Love and Peace to you and yours. 💝💝💝

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Oh I am emotional now too… Feeling so much love… And the power of the dream is magnificent! ❤️

2. AmyRose🌹 December 28, 2018

XOXO

3. Christy B December 30, 2018

20. Song of the heart December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and happy new year, Christy. Thanks for keeping sharing. GBU

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

And thank YOU for reading and supporting xo

21. inesephoto December 24, 2018

Hope you have a lovely holidays, Christy!

22. Amy Caudill December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Aw Amy I think you’re amazing xo

23. Sandra December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Keep doing your job! Your blog is very good!

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Your kindness is appreciated, Sandra. Happy holidays!

24. thedayisaidyes December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

And wishing you a wonderful 2019!

25. sharonchyy December 24, 2018

Great pieces and may the season bring you peace. Happy holidays

👋 Hi and happy holidays!

26. Megala December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas! Happy holidays!!

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Hi! Happy holidays to you too :) I think your kitchen probably smells delicious!!

2. Megala December 27, 2018

Hahaha…yes, you are right! :)
      Thanks Christy!

3. Christy B December 27, 2018

🤓🥮🎂

4. Christy B December 30, 2018

;)

Happy holidays, GP! Great pic 🤗

27. Marcia Carrington December 25, 2018

Thank you for your great blog, always a pleasure to visit. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and wishing you a Happy, Enjoyable New Year for 2019.

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

You’re a treasure, Marcia. Wishing you a great rest of December and all the best for the New Year ahead! 💕

28. Joan E Wilder December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Christy! Hope you are having fun my friend – enjoy! Hugs!

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Fun… yes! Big dinner tonight and now relaxing 😎 Hope you’re doing well and happy holidays, Joan!

29. countryheartspark December 27, 2018

Thank you Christy. You never fail to appreciate others, you are very kind. I love reading your blogs and appreciate the diverse topics you cover. I too enjoy the interaction that readers give because it reassures us in our own journey. Thank you once again.

1. Christy B December 27, 2018

Oh sweet friend, your comment is humbling. I send many kind thoughts to you and family, wishing you all a wonderful 2019 💕

30. Mabel Kwong December 28, 2018

Seasons greetings, Christy! I have really enjoyed following your blog again for another year. Really like how can write consistently on different life topics and provide us with useful tips on getting by each day. Your hard work really needs to be applauded – some how you find the time to post multiple times a week and also respond to us individually, and on top of that have your other writing commitments as well. Here’s to another wonderful year for your blog, and we’ll all be supporting you. Take care :)

1. Christy B December 30, 2018

Oh Mabel, thanks for the kindness of your words. Knowing you see the efforts and, not only that, but you feel they have value, well that means so much to me! I am so grateful for you and wish you all the best moving forward, personally and professionally. Wishing all good things for your thoughtful site too :)

31. alderleywizard February 22, 2019