Mother’s Day is a time to show appreciation to your mom but, well, sometimes we get choked up thinking about it. In those moments, it’s not always easy to express yourself. So, these quotes might serve as inspiration for Mother’s Day to help you come up with the words to tell her how much you love her. Alternatively, you might show her your affection with flowers, a photo collage or another thoughtful gift.
Also, I recognize that not everyone is as close to their mom as I am to mine. For you, I hope that these inspiring quotes for Mother’s Day can bring you a smile as you think of women who you look up and can also motivate you to keep going through any obstacles you face right now.
1. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
2. Everything I am, you helped me to be. -Unknown
3. Mothers are the people who love us for no good reason. And those of us who are mothers know it’s the most exquisite love of all. -Maggie Gallagher
4. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the ability to create, nurture, and transform. -Diane Mariechild
5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. -Unknown
6. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. -Oprah Winfrey
7. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” -Diane Mariechild
8. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. -Melissa Etheridge
9. A mother understands what a child does not say. -Jewish proverb
10. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Adabella Radici
Wishing all of you a beautiful Mother’s Day,