Did you know that SEO has the highest ROI (return of investment) of any eCommerce marketing campaign? Have you skipped putting together an SEO strategy for your Baltimore area online shop due to too much confusing information or not enough time? Digital marketing has become a powerhouse that your business should not ignore. Your eCommerce business may be missing out on a majority of organic traffic, which in turn means loss of potential customers and loss of sales. When it comes to getting the utmost from eCommerce SEO services, you need Baltimore SEO experts by your side.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Baltimore SEO to help you get more organic traffic to your web store to grow your business.
What is organic traffic?
Most web analytics platforms use an algorithm and flow chart based on the referring website or URL that determines the source of traffic of your website. There are several different types of traffic, such as direct, email, paid search, referral, social, and others.
Organic traffic is the most important aspect of traffic to receive for your eCommerce business. It’s traffic from people intentionally visiting your website while looking for the specific product or solution you can provide them. It gives you the potential to land big clients, even as a small business.
How SEO services drive organic traffic to eCommerce stores
Without good SEO practices, eCommerce shops cannot expect to experience long-term improvements to organic search traffic. Optimal SEO strategies involve consistent investments and effort, and constant adjustment to consumer behaviors to yield tangible results.
When you hire a Baltimore SEO company to ensure the correct practices, you are all but guaranteed to create long-lasting improvements in organic search traffic. That can expand your stream of potential clients for the foreseeable future.
What can local Baltimore SEO services do that drives organic traffic?
- Construct and build an SEO-optimized website for you, if needed
- Analyze your entire eCommerce shop and website, if already established, and begin to suggest areas that work and areas of improvement, while implementing the current optimal SEO practices and changes that will enhance your commerce growth
- Organize and improve eCommerce website hierarchy, ensuring ease of use for visitors and customers and providing glitch-free, responsive sites with a great user experience
- Extensive keyword research to deliver a comprehensive keyword strategy that best drives traffic to your niche product and solutions
- Thorough consumer behavior research is ongoing throughout your service to constantly adapt and focus on your audience to ensure your product is shown to the right people
- Optimized product pages with clear, concise, and professional content copywriting that integrate your brand’s tone of voice, minimal use of jargon, and that is easy to read and engaging to customers
- Encourage growth through the power of social media
- Create and maintain PPC (Pay Per Click Campaigns) to make the best use of your ad spend every month
And that isn’t always the entire list of services that a local, experienced Baltimore SEO group of experts can do for your eCommerce SEO. These are only a few crucial examples.
When you’re local, and you need to focus on local marketing, your Baltimore SEO services can help grow and maintain critical organic traffic that will make a significant difference for years to come.