Should You Be Supplementing Your Life?

We all know that we need to be healthy in life – or at least try as hard as possible to be. Although sometimes, it’s so much easier in theory to lead a healthy lifestyle, it’s something that we should all strive for. But when you’re busy, and you can’t always focus on getting the right diet in place, you’re going to need a little helping hand. And that’s where supplements come in.

Topping Up Those Vitamins

Firstly, look into a great vitamin supplement. Of course, the variety you choose is often going to be very personal to you and your lifestyle needs. But, because we can’t always guarantee that we’re getting enough vitamins through what we eat, taking a multivitamin supplement can boost your health.

Providing Protein

Although protein is a key macro that we know we all need in our diets, it’s not always easy to ensure that you’re eating enough. This can especially be the case if you’re not much of a meat eater, or you are a vegetarian or vegan. So a suitable protein powder or supplement can be a great idea for you.

Powerful Antioxidants

And, finally, you’ll want to think about how you can boost the antioxidants in your diet. Although foods like blueberries are powerful antioxidants, you can also use key extracts in your diet too. Check out the below infographic on how the Nutra-Life Kyolic Aged Garlic in particular can be a great supplement for your health.

Infographic Design By Nutra-Life Kyolic Aged Garlic

1. milfordstreet December 23, 2017

Great idea. Have a wonderful Christmas, Christy….Cheers!

2. Aquileana December 23, 2017

Good tips!… Interesting to learn about Kyolic garlic extract and its benefits, BTW .
    Merry Christy- Christmas to you, Christy (I like the redundancy :D ) 🤶💕♨️

3. Jill Weatherholt December 23, 2017

I just placed an order, Christy. Lately my BP has been borderline elevated. I’ll let you know the results.
    Merry Christmas!

4. Alessandro Tinchini December 23, 2017

This post seems to be designed for me. My current weight is 119.05 libs, while ususally I was a little more than 116.

I recently started to eat more meat, excluded coffee for some months (due to my strong, 18-year-old migraine) and added magnesium.

Also, my blood exams (done two weeks ago) showed improvement in cholesterol indexes; they had always been beyond the proper range and this was evident in February. Earlier this month, my indexes were perfect for the very first time in my life.

That is also due to my seasonal work at a restaurant here in my hometown: my bosses always guarantee lunch and dinner for the personnel. Our frantic activity was compensated by good alimentation.

Thanks for sharing, Christy.

5. Sageleaf December 23, 2017

Awesome writing and advice, friend! You know, I think protein is DEFINITELY a need of mine. Back when I did 30 days of being vegan, it was like I couldn’t eat enough food, I was losing weight (that I wasn’t trying to lose), and was always hungry and dizzy. Reading this, I think it was because I wasn’t getting enough protein, even though I really did make a concerted effort to do so. As soon as introduced dairy again into my diet, I felt a lot – I mean A LOT – better. Either I didn’t get enough protein, or a plant-based diet isn’t good for my metabolism, or both. LOL. But being vegetarian is fine by me and I’ll be looking into those protein supplements. :)

6. Resa December 23, 2017

Thank you for this and all of the informative posts you publish!
    Merry Christmas, Christy! Sending love, joy and peace to you and yours! xoxo

7. Aman Thakur December 23, 2017

Nice…

8. IreneDesign2011 December 23, 2017

Great advice Christy :-)
    I’m going on with a lot of extras since I came home from hospital in the summer and it helps and support much, especially when the appetite not always are good. I prefer to enjoy garlic natural and I don’t mind the smell, which all have here, I think.

9. Mabel Kwong December 24, 2017

Such an informative post again, Christy. True that sometimes we don’t always get the vitamins and nutrients we need from food. I’m not a huge fan of supplements and try to eat a wide variety of food groups so I get enough good stuff going into my body. But Vitamin D is something I’ve always lacked and my doctor prescribed me pills for it, so I take them…when I remember :D As for garlic, I always love it and eat all kinds of it. Wishing you a great day and end of the year <3

10. Rajagopal December 24, 2017

I have been observing your overdrive on health, wellness and lifestyle with keen interest as it spread out for most of 2017. Keep these capsules coming, Christy. My heartiest Christmas greetings…

11. Megala December 24, 2017

Sounds great, thanks for sharing !
    Merry Christmas !!

12. Joan E Wilder December 24, 2017

Hi Christy! I have heard that garlic is good for you but I haven’t heard about Kyolic before. My husband is of Italian heritage, so we eat our share of garlic as it really adds flavor to a lot of the food we eat – we have a container of peeled garlic in the fridge, ready to be used! Thanks for sharing this post and wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful and Healthy New Year!
    hugs

13. vivachange77 December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas, Christy. Best wishes for your writing life in the New Year. <3

14. OIKOS™-Redaktion December 24, 2017

Wonderful tipps! Thank you, and have Happy Holidays, Christy!
    Michael :-)

15. Miss Gentileschi December 25, 2017

I´ve never heard of aged garlic before but since I eat a lot of the fresh one that might be okay ;) Apart from that I only take capsules with Omega 3 fatty acids since I don´t eat a lot of fish and notice it greatly improves my skin in winter!

16. Susan Sproull December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas Christy ! Very informative. I only take vitamin D. My mom started taking garlic to get her blood pressure under control. It worked but the doctor said it must be cause she lost weight. Yes of course but I believe the garlic definitely helped.

1. Christy B January 12, 2018

That’s interesting to learn about the effect of the garlic on her body, Susan. Thanks for being here!

17. dgkaye December 26, 2017

So important to supplement for what we lack and can’t get in our food whether because of poor nutrients left in them or maybe not absorbing them proper. I wouldn’t be without mine. especially Vitamin D! <3

1. Christy B January 12, 2018

Thanks Debby. I’m all about the Vitamin D too. My dermatologist says it’s a must for me to take daily. This week I went for my cancer screening and it’s another year free of the “c” for me – yay! Have a wonderful weekend ahead :)

2. dgkaye January 13, 2018

God bless Christy. Such a blessing, <3

18. kelseybeagoalg December 27, 2017

All good thoughts about supplements.
    I’ve taken supplements in the past and enjoyed them, but I just can’t seem to find room for them in my budget right now. I do plan to hop right back on them as soon as I can, though!