Are you feeling tired this Easter weekend? If so, you’re not alone. The days get busy, and we have so much to do. Let’s take the time to slow down and recharge with these 5 inspirational quotes you need to read this Easter.
1. “For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.” ~ Alice Freeman Palmer
These words have such hope! The words are about the rejuvenation that many people feel with Easter’s arrival, whether you are Christian or not. Perhaps it is the season that has newly changed or the liveliness of the holiday but whatever the cause of it, there surely is a “newness” in the air. Breathe deeply and embrace it!
2. “On this Easter Sunday…. Forgive someone. Tell someone you love them. Let your light shine.” ~ Author Unknown
This inspirational quote reminds us that it is never too late for forgive someone. Offer them kindness and put the past behind you. It can never be a day too soon to let your forgiving soul shine brightly. You will make someone else’s day brighter too!
3. “It is the hour to rend thy chains, the blossom time of souls.” ~ Katherine Lee Bates
This post isn’t a religious one, but I will say that the blossoming of souls is wonderful! I hope this inspirational Easter quote reminds you that we are always growing in who we are and that we are here to become the most we can be in spirit. Even if you feel like giving up on a project, I urge you to continue to reach for your goals.
4. “Dreams are necessary to life.” ~ Anais Nin
Take the time to dream over the Easter weekend. I know that I will! I will catch up on my sleep and send kind thoughts to myself and others. It’s not selfish; it’s recharging ourselves so that we can be at our best for the future times that require our strength.
5. And, lastly, a funny Easter quote to make you laugh and help lift your spirits:
“I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs… but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs.” ~ Caroline Rhea
♥ ♥ ♥
I wish you all a beautiful Easter of inspiration, smiles, and close times with those people you cherish! ♥ Christy