Happy Valentine’s Day! Ariella’s Rebellion is out today…

A big congratulations to Carolee Croft on the launch of Ariella’s Rebellion today! This is the sequel to Ariella’s Escape, which I have patiently awaiting me on my tablet. I’m cheering her on as a fearless female! I wish you all a wonderful Valentine’s Day ♥

1. Superduque777 February 14, 2018
  2. Teagan R. Geneviene February 14, 2018

Wow! Congrats to Carolee. Thanks for sharing, Christy.

1. Christy B February 14, 2018

Hip hip hooray! Thanks for joining my cheer squad, Teagan xo

3. Resa February 14, 2018

Nice one, Christy! I love the way you support your fellow writers, I always have. It is an inspiration. <3

4. Amy Caudill February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine’s Day Christy and Carolee! Good luck with your book!

1. Christy B February 14, 2018

Thanks for being such an awesome supporter, Amy!

5. Jill Weatherholt February 14, 2018

Congratulations to Carolee! Thanks for sharing, Christy. Happy Valentine’s Day, ladies!

1. Christy B February 14, 2018

Right back at you <3

6. shehannemoore February 14, 2018

Christy and Carolee YAy!!!

1. Christy B February 14, 2018

Yahoooooo girl power :D

7. Christy B February 14, 2018

You’re expanding the notion of women in society – what we are capable of is so much more than has even been seen to date! It’s an exciting time in this way – and I am cheering you on with the new book xx

8. Jay February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines to you too!
    I’m also excited to check out this book!

1. Christy B February 20, 2018

Totally!!!

9. OIKOS™-Redaktion February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine’s Day, Christy! Amd to all the others, here. Hope i am a little bit in time, thank s to the time zones.;-) Michael

1. Christy B February 20, 2018

Thanks for the well wishes, reblogs, and support, Michael!! :)