Hello 2018! Weekly Inspiration Roundup Vol. 26

Welcome to the first roundup post of 2018! It features inspirational blog posts I’ve read over the past week and I just have to say… you all rock! This edition has a focus on the New Year, and I wish you all an amazing time ahead, full of joy and peace.

Gain motivation from bloggers

Inspiration for 2018 is sparkling bright in these blog posts! Photo from Pixabay, CC0 Creative Commons.

The Possibilities Await

This fresh New Year holds much potential… if we are open to what pops up around us. Goldenbrodie shares lovely wishes for 2018 that include “pleasure overthrows business” and “we become color blind,” all in poetic form. May these words become truth.

New Goals in the New Year

Ben Aqiba explains in his inspirational blog post titled New Year=New Goal that life is transient and we must ask ourselves tough questions to continue to advance in our lives. These questions include, “Have I had goals this year?” and “Have I achieved them?” If you want a better year than ever, head over to this blog to read more.

What Do You See?

It’s a time of reflection, and Lauren at Baydreamer is encouraging us to love ourselves in her blog post Your Reflection. While it may sound simple to practice self-love, I for one know it’s not – we’re the hardest on ourselves! I love what Lauren writes about gifting yourself an authentic you in this New Year.

Cheers to 2018!

I loved reading everyone’s hopes for 2018, including this one from Er. Devanshu Srivastava at Part of Almighty. It’s a beautiful time when we have so much ahead of us, and may happiness await you!

Looking for New Year’s Resolutions?

Not everyone sets resolutions for the New Year. But if you do so and you haven’t decided which ones to make in 2018, then Richa at iScriblr is here to help! There are six great suggestions in her motivating blog post for helping you to set a resolution, including “be specific” and “take one step at a time.”

New Energy

Let’s embrace the new energy, the new potential that is “so ripe now,” writes Barbara at Me My Magnificent Self. This inspiring blog post titled Abundance Begins with a Wish encourages us to ask ourselves what we wish to experience in the New Year. Perhaps it is quality time with loved ones or challenging yourself in your career. I recommend this uplifting read.

1. Anonymous January 7, 2018

Christy B You Rock! Happy New Year 2018.

2. Sharon Phillips January 7, 2018

Christy B, You Rock! Thank you so much for all your articles and shares. Happy New Year 2018

3. Invisibly Me January 7, 2018

Some great picks, lots of newness here for me to discover so thank you!! :)
    Caz x

4. Barbara Franken January 7, 2018

Yes Christy, you rock… thanks for including my post in this weeks roundup… 2018 is certainly awesome… love barbara x

5. Oh, boy did this week go fast! 2018 will be better than 2017, even though from May 2017 onward was pretty fantastic! I want to continue that flow into this year!
    Christy, I love your blog, it’s so much fun! :)

6. throughrosetintedglasses54 January 7, 2018

I enjoy being introduced to other bloggers through these roundups.

7. Create Space January 7, 2018

Great share Christy, inspiring when you think of all the good there is in the world, so many genuine human beings wanting to share, support and motivate each other!

8. Plectrumm January 7, 2018

I’m always intrigued by our fascination with how the single revolution of the earth touches a place in people, where their emotions run rampant over their ability to rationalize what’s going on in the grand scheme of things. A New Year is technically just another day, but damned if it’s not extra special 😍

9. nnkskincare January 7, 2018

Happy new year Christy xx

10. Jixi Fox January 7, 2018

:) yes yes… The New Year is like a breath of fresh air

11. Teagan R. Geneviene January 7, 2018

You’ve had another busy week, Christy. This post is a great way to finish ringing in the New Year. Here’s to all good things, and only good things in 2018. Hugs.

12. Tina Frisco January 7, 2018

Terrific roundup, Christy! Wishing you a new year filled with many blessings ❤

13. Baydreamer January 7, 2018

This is amazing inspiration here to start 2018, Christy! Thanks also for including me in this roundup. I’m honored, my friend, and I look forward to reading more of your awesome posts this year. Wishing you the best year, yet, too! Big hugs! 💕

14. Norah January 8, 2018

An inspirational New Year round-up, Christy. I hope 2018 is your best year yet!

15. Kalyn January 8, 2018

Amazing! This is exactly what I hope to support more of in 2018. Thank you for this!

16. Smitha V January 8, 2018

As always Christie, have to say ” thanks for the best picks”. Makes life so much easier for the rest of us.

17. Part of Almighty January 8, 2018

Happy New Year, Christy :)

18. A Creative Newmie January 8, 2018

Perfect start to the New Year! Happy New year, Christy!