Meaningful Monday’s~ Bullying~

“Words wound and scar,” as Sue Dreamwalker says in this post. Please head over to her insightful post on bullying to read more. ♥

1. grumpygorman November 27, 2017

As a victim of bullying in high school… (to the point where I dropped out completely) this is very, very relevant.. thanks.

1. Christy B November 29, 2017

This is tough to read, grumpygorman.. I do hope you know now that it was the bully’s insecurities rather than you that were at the core of the issue xx

2. Sue Dreamwalker December 3, 2017

I sympathise and sorry it got so bad you couldn’t stand it any longer.. Thank you for reading

3. grumpygorman December 3, 2017

It happens. ;) You’re welcome

2. Teagan R. Geneviene November 28, 2017

Marvelous choice to share, Christy. Hugs!

1. Christy B November 29, 2017

Sue Dreamwalker’s post is too good NOT to share! Love seeing you here, Teagan ((hugs))

2. Sue Dreamwalker December 3, 2017

Thanks Teagan.. xx

3. Christy B November 29, 2017

Exactly!

4. Sue Dreamwalker December 3, 2017

I agree, it happens all too often unfortunately, and even my young granddaughter aged 7 has had issues with bullying in her school..

5. Sue Dreamwalker December 3, 2017

Dear Christy.. Many thanks dear friend for resharing my post.. I really appreciate you shared on here…
    Much Love and Gratitude to you, I know you understand also this topic very well my friend..
    Love and Hugs dear Christy and enjoy your Sunday :-)
    Sue :-)

1. Christy B December 6, 2017

It is a post that needs sharing, Sue, and it’s truly my pleasure to do so. Your blog posts often resonate with me. Love to you too xxoo

6. dgkaye December 4, 2017

Such a worthy share from beautiful Sue. <3

1. Christy B December 6, 2017

I’m so glad you know Sue’s posts, Debby. She is amazing!

2. dgkaye December 7, 2017

Yes, Sue and I have been friends for a long time. <3

3. Christy B December 7, 2017

Great to hear <3

7. rollyachabotbooks December 5, 2017

Hi Christy…

Hard subject matter as it brings back many thoughts of youth. The bully has always been there close at hand to exercise their self appointed tactics. I was the scapegoat for one such bully until the day I chose to stand my ground, what ensued was establishing a new role. I decided at an early age I would not be like him and chose rather to to love and respect.

Hugs from Alberta

1. Christy B December 6, 2017

This is a wonderful response to a bullying situation, Rolly. You stood for love above all else. Thank you, dear friend.